[Yeast] yeast genomics

GANAPATI BHAT gsbio03 at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 22:08:40 EST 2006

hi friends!

I think yeast is the wonderful organism for eukaryotic gene expression as well as several other studies. Here is the good review article you can freely access it.

"Yeast-based functional genomics and proteomics technologies the first 15 years and beyond" by Bernhard Suter, Daniel Auerbach, and Igor Stagljar  Published in BioTechniques  May 2006 Volume 40, Number 5.

If anybody interested please go through it here is the link
http://www.biotechniques.com/default.asp?page=current&subsection=article_display&id=112151

If anybody having problem in downloading the article let me know

Thank you

Ganapati Bhat