[Yeast] pYX vectors

Alexis A Hoffman via yeast%40net.bio.net (by alexish At iastate.edu)
Tue Nov 7 15:33:14 EST 2006

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find or can help me to locate pYX
vectors.  I have been searching for pYX023 and pYX033 which are HIS or TRP
respectively, and use GAL promoter.  If someone has any information about
finding these vectors or ones like it I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thank you for your time,
Alexis

Alexis A. Hoffman
Graduate Research Assistant, Nikolau Laboratory
Department of Biochemistry, Biophysics, and Molecular Biology
Iowa State University
2238 Molecular Biology Building
Ames, IA 50011
telephone:  (515) 294-0347