[Yeast] After yeast two-hybrid?

Aurélien Boland via yeast%40net.bio.net (by aurelien.boland from fundp.ac.be)
Tue Aug 7 08:51:06 EST 2007

Dear All,

I've realized a yeast two-hybrid screen and found some potential preys.
I've some problems in doing GST pull-down Assay
and Co-immunoprecipitation is not possible.
I'm able to produce bait and preys in vitro and
to detect them after western blot

I would like to know if my idea is good or not...
My idea is to realize something like an EMSA: A
polyacryamide gel and to see if there's a shift
of a band after incubing prey and bait.
The detection will be done by western blot.

Is-it possible?

Thanks for your responses,

Kind regards,

Aurélien Boland
BELGIUM
e-mail: aurelien.boland from fundp.ac.be