[Yeast] kex2 deletion mutant

Maria Costanzo via yeast%40net.bio.net (by maria from genome.stanford.edu)
Mon May 21 10:28:01 EST 2007

Dear Rachel,

The Saccharomyces Genome Database Locus Summary page for KEX2

contains a link to order deletion strains constructed in the S.
cerevisiae systematic deletion project:

I hope this is helpful; please let me know if you have further

Best regards,

Maria C. Costanzo, Ph.D.
Senior Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
   and Candida Genome Database
Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA 94305-5120