[Yeast] inquiry

Frederick Kechia via yeast%40net.bio.net (by kechiafred from yahoo.com)
Mon Nov 19 05:32:37 EST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am cameroonian writing from Cameroon. I am an
assistant lecturer of Medical Mycology in the faculty
of Medicine and biomedical sciences University of
Yaounde I, Cameroon. I am very interested in studying
the molecular biology of yeast. I have some experience
in molecular technics done on cryptococcus species
which I got in the Molecular Biology laboratory of the
Mycology unit of the National institute for
communicable diseases, Johanesburg, South africa.
I am looking for an opportunity to acquire more
experience on ther yeast. I would be very grateful if
you could furnish me with information on how I can
join your laboratory.
Best regards and thank you in anticipation.

FA Kechia,(PhD)

Frederick A. KECHIA (Ph.D.)
Mycology Laboratory
Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Tel 237 7776 29 37

Be a better pen pal.