[Yeast] inquiry

Frederick Kechia via yeast%40net.bio.net (by kechiafred from yahoo.com)
Mon Nov 19 05:32:37 EST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am cameroonian writing from Cameroon. I am an
assistant lecturer of Medical Mycology in the faculty
of Medicine and biomedical sciences University of
Yaounde I, Cameroon. I am very interested in studying
the molecular biology of yeast. I have some experience
in molecular technics done on cryptococcus species
which I got in the Molecular Biology laboratory of the
Mycology unit of the National institute for
communicable diseases, Johanesburg, South africa.
I am looking for an opportunity to acquire more
experience on ther yeast. I would be very grateful if
you could furnish me with information on how I can
join your laboratory.
Best regards and thank you in anticipation.

FA Kechia,(PhD)

Frederick A. KECHIA (Ph.D.)
Mycology Laboratory
Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
UNIVERSITY of YAOUNDE I
CAMEROON
Tel 237 7776 29 37