[Yeast] Re: RNA extractions

Samantha Herbst via yeast%40net.bio.net (by saherbst from biochem.wisc.edu)
Mon Oct 8 11:56:18 EST 2007

Hi,

While I've not done RNA extraction from cells directly off a plate, I have found that hot phenol combined with bead beating or phenol/chloroform extraction tend to give higher yields than the one kit I've tried (from Promega).

Sincerely,

Samantha Herbst

-