[Yeast] 2 micron plasmid extraction

Ellie Harrison via yeast%40net.bio.net (by e.harrison06 from imperial.ac.uk)
Fri Aug 15 06:25:28 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking to extract naturally occurring 2 micron plasmid from yeast.
There seem to be a range of plasmid DNA preps but having tried the qiagen
plasmid kit and failed i would appreciate a recommendation before buying
into different kits.

All help much appreciated

Ellie

PS. thanks for all replies regarding aAA selection- please feel free to
contact me if interested in the results!