[Yeast] PEP4 deletion plasmid

Zhou, Jianlong via yeast%40net.bio.net (by jzhou from atcc.org)
Tue Aug 19 15:09:41 EST 2008

ATCC 208282 or 208286 is likely something interesting.  These yeast
strains were made form Liz Jones's lab long ago.
hope it helps.

Jim Zhou, Ph. D.
Sr. Collection & Research Scientist
Head, Mycology Program
American Type Culture Collection (ATCC)
10801 University Blvd
Manassas, VA 20110
Tel. 703-365-2761 (office)
Fax. 703-365-2770
A Global Biological Resource Center

-----Original Message-----
From: yeast-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:yeast-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Arthur Lustig
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:15 AM
To: yeast from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Yeast] PEP4 deletion plasmid

I am looking for a pep4 deletion plasmid other than a kanr form.  Liz
Jones would have been the obvious source, but with her passing I am not
sure of a good source.  I would appreciate any help in this matter.
Art Lustig

Arthur J. Lustig PhD
Professor, Department of Biochemistry
Tulane University Health Sciences Center
1430 Tulane Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70112