[Yeast] PEP4 deletion plasmid

Zhou, Jianlong via yeast%40net.bio.net (by jzhou from atcc.org)
Tue Aug 19 15:09:41 EST 2008

Hi,
ATCC 208282 or 208286 is likely something interesting.  These yeast
strains were made form Liz Jones's lab long ago.
hope it helps.

Jim Zhou, Ph. D.
Sr. Collection & Research Scientist
Head, Mycology Program
American Type Culture Collection (ATCC)
10801 University Blvd
Manassas, VA 20110
Tel. 703-365-2761 (office)
Fax. 703-365-2770
A Global Biological Resource Center

-----Original Message-----
From: yeast-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:yeast-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Arthur Lustig
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:15 AM
To: yeast from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Yeast] PEP4 deletion plasmid

I am looking for a pep4 deletion plasmid other than a kanr form.  Liz
Jones would have been the obvious source, but with her passing I am not
sure of a good source.  I would appreciate any help in this matter.
Art Lustig

Arthur J. Lustig PhD
Professor, Department of Biochemistry
Tulane University Health Sciences Center
1430 Tulane Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70112
ph:504-988-3688
fax:504-988-3687