[Yeast] Raffinose versus Sucrose

Ilya Soifer via yeast%40net.bio.net (by ilya.soifer from gmail.com)
Mon May 26 02:53:11 EST 2008

Dear all,
I have a similar question - some labs use autoclaved raffinose and some -
filtered raffinose in the media prior to galactose induction.
Does anyone have an idea why and which way is preferrable?
Thanks a lot,
Ilya