[Yeast] yeast CGH analysis

Vujcic, Marija via yeast%40net.bio.net (by Marija.Vujcic from roswellpark.org)
Tue Jul 21 14:02:21 EST 2009

Dear colleagues,

we are interested in doing yeast CGH and I have couple of questions:

- did any of you use services of Nimblegen (Roche) for yeast CGH and how satisfied (or not) were you with the service/cost and what are your general comments?

- do you know of any lab that successfully does yeast CGH and would be interested in collaborating with us (doing the CGH for us as a part of collaboration)?

Thank you very much in advance for all your help,

Marija Vujcic
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Buffalo, NY