[Yeast] Postdoctoral Positions

Arthur Lustig via yeast%40net.bio.net (by alustig from tulane.edu)
Wed Jul 29 10:28:58 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,
I am searching for a postdoctoral fellow to work on telomere dynamics in
yeast for a start date early in 2010.  My major emphasis is on recombination
between telomeres and the role of a regulatory region of the major repair
and telomere protein, Mre11, in that process.  We are also studying the
mechanism of telomere rapid deletion as a model system for telomere size
homeostasis. For a review of my interests, please see Lustig (2003) Nature
Reviews Genetics, 4, 916.

If interested, please contact me by e-mail or at the address below.

Arthur J. Lustig PhD
Professor, Department of Biochemistry
Tulane University Health Sciences Center
1430 Tulane Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70112
ph:504-988-3688
fax:504-988-3687