[Yeast] FISH and Immunofluoresence

faissal ouenzar via yeast%40net.bio.net (by ouenzarfaissal from gmail.com)
Fri Apr 23 18:16:01 EST 2010

Hello,
I use a technique of FISH (fluorescence in Situ Hybridation) to detect the
RNA of my complexe and I needed to label a nucluolus for this reason I
follow my expirement of FISH by Immunofluoresence because I can't transforme
my cells with the plasmide
So when I was using just the FISH I found good signal but when I used FISH
with Immunufluoresence I found that the signal strongly decrease.
I tried to do IF in the first and the FISH in the second but also the signal
of IF isn't good.
So I need if somebody use this two technique together give me how did he/she
do
Thanks for your help