[Yeast] Southeastern Regional Yeast Meeting (SERYM) 2012 - FEB 24-26, 2012

Milo Fasken via yeast%40net.bio.net (by mfasken from emory.edu)
Tue Dec 6 18:01:06 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce that the 19th Annual Southeastern Regional Yeast Meeting (SERYM) will be held at Emory University, Atlanta, GA, on February 24-26, 2012.

The keynote speaker for SERYM 2012 will be Professor James E. Haber with a taik entitled "Repairing a Broken Chromosome."

This will be a fun and stimulating meeting on the molecular and cellular biology of key processes such as DNA repair, RNA processing and cell signaling using yeast as a model organism.

For more information on registration and additional details, please visit the SERYM 2012 website: http://www.biochem.emory.edu/serym2012/

We look forward to seeing you at SERYM 2012!!

Milo Fasken,
Co-organizer, SERYM 2012

Milo B. Fasken, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry
Emory University School of Medicine
O.Wayne Rollins Research Center
1510 Clifton Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30322
Tel. 404-727-8723
mfasken from emory.edu