AW: [Yeast] calcofluor white

Arthur Schuessler via yeast%40net.bio.net (by arthur.schuessler from lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Thu Jan 6 20:19:26 EST 2011

Calcofluor white = fluorescent brightener and some other names used for it,
as far as I know.

Just search a bit, you will find it. What sigma sells should also be what
you search for, maybe higher purity.

This chemical (maybe derivatives) is used to make cotton brighter, I think
Tinopal (BASF) is also the same thing (no guarantee - but I think I remember
.).

Arthur