[Yeast] Post-doctoral fellowship in chromosome segregation

Ganley, Austen via yeast%40net.bio.net (by A.R.Ganley from massey.ac.nz)
Wed Jan 19 21:55:24 EST 2011

Dear yeast researchers,

I have a post-doctoral position available in my lab at Massey University in New Zealand looking at how the rDNA influences chromosome segregation in S. cerevisiae. The position would suit someone who has a background in yeast genetics, who is enthusiastic about establishing/progressing their research career, and who works well both independently and in a team.

The position is for two-years, with the possibility of an extension for a further year.

I would be grateful if you could forward this notice to any finishing PhD students or post-docs who you think would be suitable.

For further information on the position, please contact me (a.r.ganley from massey.ac.nz) or visit my website ( http://www.massey.ac.nz/~aganley/ ). To apply for the position, please go to the Massey jobs website and apply there: http://jobs.massey.ac.nz/positiondetail.asp?p=6790
The deadline for applications is February 13th (NZ time).

Many thanks,

Austen

Invited Speakers - see their profiles at www.lornegenome.org <http://www.lornegenome.org/>

* Jerry Workman, Stowers Institute, USA * Robert White, Beatson Institute, UK * Claire Wade, Uni Sydney, NSW * Kevin Struhl, Harvard, USA * Antoine Peters, FMRI, Switzerland * Marjorie Oettinger, Harvard, USA *Andras Nagy, Samuel Lunenfeld Institute, Toronto, Canada * Tom Misteli, NIH, USA * Jill Mesirov, Broad Institute, USA * Lynne Maquat, Uni Rochester, USA * Phil Hugenholtz, UQLD, Australia * Vanessa Hayes, Venter Institute, USA * Jim Haber, UC Berkeley, USA * Sean Grimmond, IMB, Australia * Andy Futreal, Sanger Institute, UK * Eileen Furlong, EMBL, Germany * Peter Fraser, Babraham Institute, UK * Joe Ecker, Salk Institute, USA * Peter Currie, ARMI, Australia * Gerd Blobel, Child Hosp. Pennsylvania, USA * Mohan Balasubramanian, TLL, Singapore

[cid:3378383724_1617578]

Lorne Genome Conference 13-15 February 2011
www.lornegenome.org <http://www.lornegenome.org><http://www.lornegenome.org>

--
Austen Ganley (PhD)
Senior Lecturer, Room 14.05