Time-lapse video

Steve Scadding scadding at uoguelph.ca
Thu Dec 22 17:14:12 EST 1994

There is a sequence of zebrafish development in the video "A Dozen Eggs"
which shows zebrafish development in time lapse from fertilization up to
approximately the hatching stage.  The video is distributed by Sinauer
Associates, Sunderland, Massachusetts.  A brochure about the video is
available from Sinauer at 413-549-4300 or by E-mail at
orders at sinauer.com
The video was produced by Rachel Fink.
[This is not an advertisement.  I have no connection with Sinauer but
have used this video in teaching Developmental Biology]

Steven R. Scadding,                 Phone: 519-824-4120 Ext. 3334
Department of Zoology,              Fax:  519-767-1656
University of Guelph,
Guelph, Ontario,                    Email: scadding at uoguelph.CA
CANADA   N1G 2W1