WHAT?

Stephen Watson watson at space.sce.carleton.ca
Fri Jul 22 18:49:28 EST 1994

gnnavtel at gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca (Richard J. Sexton) writes:

>In article <30mshr$bb at senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU>,
>Keith Alverson <keith at puddle.mit.edu> wrote:
>Richard J. Sexton                         richard at panchax.gryphon.com

This has even less to do with zebrafish -- Danio or otherwise -- than
the preceding posts, but as long as we're talking about fish, I can't
help noticing that Richard's posting host could live and breed quite
happily in Keith's posting host.

10 talk.origins Pedant Points to anyone who can figure out what the hell
I'm talking about ;-).
--
| watson at sce.carleton.ca | The foregoing opinions are All My Own Work.  Nyah! |
  "Let Justice roll, roll down like water / and righteousness like a flowing