Potential Grad Student Looking for Zebrafish School

Genetic Phlegm phlegm at umich.edu
Mon Nov 21 15:47:04 EST 1994

I am currenly applying to grad schools and am extremely interested in
working on the developmental genetics of Zebrafish.  So far I have only
found that University of Oregon (Eugene) has people doing research in
this area.  I would be *extremely* thankful if someone could post a list
of schools (offering PhD programs) currently doing research on the
developmental gentetics of Zebrafish.  Also, if someone could post the
addresses of the Genetics, Developmental, or CMB departments of the
University of Oregon, Eugene. (ph#'s too)

Thanx in advance,
Genetic Phlegm
phlegm at umich.edu