The Zebrafish Book Updates, Version 2.1

Patricia Ann Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 22 09:55:53 EST 1994

For those of you who have the 1993 Version 2 of The Zebrafish Book, we still
have lots of update packets available.  These update packets were printed
when Version 2.1 became available so that the older books could be brought up
to date.  There is no charge for these packets.  If you wish to order updates,
please let me know how many 1993 Version 2 books you have.  You may
order them via e-mail (edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu); FAX (503) 346-4548; phone
(503) 346-4556; or mail (Pat Edwards, Institute of Neuroscience, 1254
University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-1254.)   Thanks!

Pat Edwards
ZF Publications Coordinator

Pat Edwards, Zebrafish Publications Coordinator
Institute of Neuroscience
1254 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1254
e-mail: edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu