Cytoskeletal antibodies

Monte Westerfield Monte at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 3 19:07:22 EST 1994

I am currently looking for  antibodies (monoclonal or polyclonal) that
recognize cytoskeletal elements in zebrafish.  I am most interested in ones
that would react with cytoskeletal components of the germ cells
(specifically oocytes and/or eggs) and was wondering if anyone has
knowledge of specific
antibodies that have been used to stain (microtubules,intermediate
filaments, actin filaments etc.) zebrafish tissue.  I am presently looking
at cytoskeletal changes occuring in developing oocytes using confocal
microscopy and wonder if you know of any probes that may be useful to us. I
would appreciate hearing from you if you know of any probes that may be
useful to us.  Thanks!

Kelly Selman
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
UFL College of Medicine