teaching zebrafish

Leos Kral lkral at SUN.CC.WESTGA.EDU
Mon Oct 17 07:33:19 EST 1994

>In article <37rbsr$f88 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> , VOGEL at ubaclu.unibas.ch writes:

<SNIP>

>2. A demonstration of time-lapse microscopy. The lab is early in the
>morning,
>so it was just right for bringing in some freshly fertilized eggs and
>making a
>quick movie of cleavages. The division time of 20 minutes is just right
>for
>illustrating slow changes but still giving us several dramatic events
>over the
>course of an hour.

<SNIP>

Paul,

If the time-lapse microscopy movies were digitized om the PowerMac as well,
could you make some available as QT movies for FTP on either a local server
or one of the zebrafish www servers?  I would love to have a time-lapse
video of zebrafish development for my classes.

Thanks, Leos

Leos Kral
Department of Biology                           email: lkral at sun.cc.westga.edu
West Georgia College                            phone: (404) 836-6547
Carrollton, GA 30118                            fax:   (404) 836-6633