(none)

Organismos Superiores orgsup at ingen.cigb.edu.cu
Tue Oct 18 22:44:54 EST 1994

Hi, this is R. Lleonart (Center for Genetic Engineering and
Biotechnology, Havana, Cuba). Down here some of us are very
interested concerning research with this nice fish. I have two
questions:
1. If you do not have a succesful commercial food for your baby (or
any age) zebrafishes, what would you give to them? and
2. I have been reading the paper about a nice substrate to check for
lacZ expression in living embryos (Developmental Biology 161, 77-83,
1994). Does any one has an idea about the price of this FDG
(fluorescein-di-betaD-galactopyranoside)?