Postdoc position wanted

Wen-Yeh Liao wenliao at ZYGOTE.HSC.USC.EDU
Mon Oct 24 18:25:16 EST 1994

Dear principal investigators in zebrafish community:

   I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Molecular Microbiology,
University of Southern California and I expect to graduate by the end of
this year. My thesis project is focused on the molecular and cellular
biology of Hepatitis B virus; however, I would like to pursue my
postdoctoral research in zebrafish development. I prefer to work on the
early stage of the embryogensis using genetic analysis but would consider
any developmental processes using genetic approach. I am familiar with
molecular cloning and microinjection techniques, which I believe are
useful for my future research in zebrafish development. My knowledge in
virology is also helpful to develop the transgenic techniques for
zebrafish using virus-based vectors. I will be available starting from
January 1995.

   My C.V. and references will be available upon your request. Please
do not hesitate to let me know if you require any additional
information regarding my application.  I can be reached by email at:

wenliao at zygote.hsc.usc.edu.

and my mailing address is as folllows:

Dept. of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
Univ. of Southern California School of Medicine
2011, Zonal Ave., HMR-400
Los Angel, CA 90033-1054
(213)342-1719

Thank you very much.