microscopes etc.

ROMAN at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU ROMAN at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU
Wed Oct 26 12:46:22 EST 1994

Hi. I'm in the process of setting up a zebrafish colony and need some
info on scopes etc. We hope to follow some cranial neural crest cells
after microinjection. We would ultimately like to do some video recording.
I would appreciate some advice from the experts in the field as to what
the basic scope features needed and approximate cost. Any other advise
in terms of microinjection set ups will also be appreciated. In addition
to my excitement in embarking into "fish" i find listening to the
tanks during the day. We have been successful in setting up a small
colony in a 4 x 3 x 8 foot closet. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks
Laurie Roman @biomed.med.yale.edu