Whole mount staining of cartilage and bone

Una Smith una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu
Wed Oct 26 14:44:32 EST 1994

jfukuda at STUDENT.MED.HARVARD.EDU writes:

>    I'm a second year at Harvard Medical and wanted to know if there were any
>protocols out there that would allow efficient whole mount staining of cartilage
>and bone in zebrafish?

You seem to be asking about "clearing" fish, which is a standard
technique.  If you need pointers to literature on the technique
or to supplies, ask around in the Zoology department at Harvard
(on Divinity Ave.) or contact Jon Moore, jon.moore at yale.edu.
	Una Smith		una.smith at yale.edu

Dept. of Biology, Yale Univ., New Haven, CT  06520-8104