two postdoc's positions

Vladimir Korzh Vladimir.Korzh at MICRO.UMU.SE
Tue Apr 4 07:31:41 EST 1995

   TWO POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS

   Two postdoctoral positions are open in my lab in the newly established=20
Institute of Molecular Agrobiology, Singapore starting in October, 1995. We=
=20
recently identified several genes that are important for the specification=
=20
of neurons in zebrafish, including hedgehog, involved in a signaling and LIM=
=20
homeodomain genes, important for the specification of neuronal phenotype.=20
The goal will be to study functional interactions of these genes during=20
neuropatterning events and determination of the neuronal fate in zebrafish. =
=20
   Candidates with related interests and experience in molecular=20
developmental biology and biochemistry are encouraged to apply. Further=20
details about IMA can be found in ad that appeared in Nature, 12 Jan 1995.=
=20
Send curriculum vitae, description of research experience and interests and=
=20
names and addresses of three references to:
Dr.Vladimir Korzh=20
Department of Microbiology
University of Ume=E5
S-90187, Sweden
phone 46-90-176705(06); fax 46-90-772630;
e-mail Vladimir.Korzh at micro.umu.se
until June, 30.
   After that date send your applications to the address in Nature's ad.
   To candidates we can offer a challenge to study an interesting problems=
=20
of developmental neurobiology and live in a multietnic modern society of=20
Singapore in the climate where even zebrafish leave happy life outdoors!

Vladimir Korzh
Department of Microbiology
University of Ume=E5, S-90187,=20
Sweden