transgenic

Me ylin at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
Mon Aug 7 19:22:09 EST 1995

Hello,

On 7 Aug 1995, Giselle Thibaudeau wrote:
> methods other than microinjection. Existing papers do not tend to favor
> electroporation of Zebrafish eggs.  Any ideas why not? Or better yet, any

Really?  The papers which I've read, IMHO, are pretty optiomistic about
the use of electroporation on zfish.  The papers are all from the
1992 issue of _Molecular Marine biology and Biotechnology_:

Koji Inoue.  266-270.
Russell J. Bunono and Paul J. Linser.  271-275.
DA Powers, L Hereford, etc., etc.  301-308.

Other interpretations of these papers/thoughs on electroporation?

					-Yiing Lin
					 ylin at acpub.duke.edu