change in taxonomy (Brachydanio to Danio)

Zoltan Ivics zoltan at BIOSCI.CBS.UMN.EDU
Wed Aug 16 15:41:46 EST 1995

Dear Pat,

The reference is: Meyer, A., Biermann, C.H. and Orti, G. (1993). The
phylogenetic position of the zebrafish (Danio rerio), a model system in
developmental biology: An invitation to the comparative method. Proc R
Soc Lond 252:231-236.

Zoltan Ivics