use of zebrafish in high school instruction

Patricia Ann Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:35:28 EST 1995

Hello!

As the Zebrafish Publications Coordinator at the Institute of Neuroscience,
University of Oregon, and the "keeper" of the zebrafish mailing and reference
lists, I have been receiving frequent requests from high school science
teachers who are interested in using zebrafish as a model in their genetics
and developmental biology classes.  I would like to begin keeping a name and
address list of high school and/or community college instructors who are
using zebrafish in their own classes and would be willing to share their
knowledge with these people.

If you are willing to be placed on this distribution list, please contact me.
Thanks.

Pat Edwards

Pat Edwards, Zebrafish Publications Coordinator
Institute of Neuroscience
1254 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1254
(503) 346-4556 / FAX (503) 346-4548