Gene expression

fulcheBI at OA.PTLOMA.EDU fulcheBI at OA.PTLOMA.EDU
Thu Feb 16 20:00:57 EST 1995

We are students that are part of a developmental biology class and we are
trying to get some information to help us get started on a research project.
Our project centers around differential gene expression in zebrafish embryos.
The main question we have is if anyone knows at what stage gene expression
begins, and if possible, we would like to know at what specific cell stage
this occurs.  Any information in this area would be greatly appreciated.
If anyone has this information they can e-mail it to this address or post
it on the net.
Thank you very much.

Amber Marean, Ryan Rust, Jen Anderson