Help required

Void magi at
Sun Feb 26 21:19:28 EST 1995

Hi All,

I'm an honours student and my project for this  year involves
looking at transgenic zebrafis. My aim is to insert a reporter
gene such as luciferase into specific sites in the zebra fish
genome using targeted mutagenesis. To do this i require a
genomic clone  containing an already cloned zebrafish gene.
Any gene will do but it would be great if i could obtain a
clone carrying a developmental gene which would allow us to
mutant phenotypes.
I'll be extremely grateful for ANY help.

Cuong Do

P.S. I'm using  my friends account at the moment thus any
response could be made to his address.
Makoto Kamei						 _
"The Tap Dancing, Sensitive New Age Geneticist"		 @/
magi at	     		/!