zfish promoters

Geoffrey Doerre gdoerre at mail1.sas.upenn.edu
Thu Jan 19 12:24:15 EST 1995

lisa:
yes, CMV works in ZF; mosaicism is of course still a problem.  EF 1 alpha
promoter from Xenopus works even better for Tg's; check out Shuo Lin &
Nancy Hopkins' paper on that from last year, i think.

we have a good protocol for lac Z staining, mail me your FAX # and i'll
send it.

electroporation, huh?  good luck; no one i know has had great success
trying to repeat Buono's results.  i'd like to know what conditions
you're using or what you're going to do differently to make it work...