SF Bay Area

Dave Brumbley dave_asi at rain.com
Fri Jan 20 12:56:40 EST 1995

>In article <D2BAIz.I2n at murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>,
>rek4h at darwin.clas.Virginia.EDU (Randi E. Krasnow) wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of any zebrafish labs in the bay area? My
>> advisor thinks that someone was recently hired at UCSF but he
>> dosent know who it was.
>>
>> I am looking for a post doctoral position in developmental
>> genetics in the bay area but I havent been able to find
>> any zebrafish labs there.

I believe Didier Stainier recently took a job there.

Dave Brumbley
*  Dave Brumbley      *   Manufacturer   *     dave_asi at rain.com  *
*  ASI, Inc.          *    Scientific    *                        *
*  3770 W. 1st Ave.   *     Imaging      *    Tel: (503)485-2284  *
*  Eugene, OR 97402   *     Systems      *    Fax: (503)485-0306  *