book

Steve Scadding scadding at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 29 11:05:58 EST 1995

On 29 Jun 1995, Tim Stabler wrote:

> I have been looking at a problem and it was suggested to me that I
> use zebrafish.  I know there is a Cold Spring Harbor book on the
> nematode, C. elegans.  Is there a similar book on zebrafish.  If
> there is, I have not found it yet.

Try:
http://zfish.uoregon.edu/
This is the best web site for zebrafish information.
Then select "The Zebrafish Book" from the menu.  I suspect that is what
you are looking for.

Steven R. Scadding,                 Phone: 519-824-4120 Ext. 3334
Department of Zoology,              Fax:  519-767-1656
University of Guelph,
Guelph, Ontario,                    Email: scadding at uoguelph.CA
CANADA   N1G 2W1