Zebrafish address list update

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:20:18 EST 1995

Hi, again!

A new issue of the Zebrafish Science Monitor will be sent out this
week. In case you miss the notice that I have placed in it, I will
included it here, as well...

We are needing to update the zebrafish user list to cut down the
expenses of mailing to those who no longer want it or who have moved
and have not updated their address information with me.

Anyone who wishes to continue receiving the Monitor will need to
contact me before June 15, 1995, specifically stating that he/she
wishes to remain on the list. Those who do not respond will be removed
from it after the June deadline. There is a form in the Monitor that
can be filled out and mailed or FAXed to me, or you can contact me via
e-mail at edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu

Because there is no charge for the Monitor, it is very important that
you keep your address information current and, if you no longer want
to receive it, we ask that you let us know so that your name and
address can be removed.

I have discovered, as a non-scientist working as your zebrafish
publications coordinator, that there are lots and lots of very
considerate and friendly people "out there" on our zebrafish network,
and that most of you are very good about keeping me up to date...(and
I thank you for helping to make my job so enjoyable).  But, since we
are sending out over 800 Monitors each printing now, it is important
that we keep the "mailbox throw-aways" to a minimum.  Thanks for your
help and understanding.

Pat Edwards
ZF Publications Coordinator

Institute of Neuroscience