cDNA library and information request

Michael Lardelli Michael.Lardelli at
Thu Mar 16 13:59:05 EST 1995

Hi out there,

1)      I wish to clone zebrafish homologues of some rather large mouse
genes and I need a RANDOM-PRIMED cDNA library (preferably in lambda-ZAP) to
do it. A library from any embryonic stage after gastrulation or from adult
zebrafish would be OK. A library from muscle or neural tissue would be
great! I would be very grateful for any help with this request and would
happily consider collaborations.

2)      Does any one have any information on what levels of copper ions
zebrafish can comfortably tolerate? Also, are there any opinions on the
optimal hardness of water for happy fish?

Yours in ignorance,

Michael Lardelli
Department of Developmental Neuroscience
Uppsala University
Box 587, Biomedical Center (BMC)
S-751 23  UPPSALA

Tel  (+46 18) 174133