pirhannas

Raymond Fox PGQU24A at prodigy.com
Tue May 2 23:14:08 EST 1995

I am looking for information on a freshwater fish called the white
pirhanna.

   - How aggressive is it?

   - What other kind of fish could I put in a fifty-five gallon aquarium
with it?

   - Where could I get one in Indianapolis?

   - How much do they cost when they are about three inches long?

   - What is there natural habitat (where do they come from)?

   - What is considered their most healthy meal?

   - What is their preffered PH?

   - Could they survive well in a brakish water environment?

   - Would it get along well with Oscars and Red Pacu (false pirhanna)?

   - Do they prefer turbulant water?

                                 -  I would appreciate any answers to any
of these

                                    questions.  Thanx.