No-tail (ntl) gene sequence and previous Danio toxicologic studies

Bottesch bottesch at WINNIE.FIT.EDU
Mon May 8 10:48:03 EST 1995

	I was wondering if anyone has any information concerning the
genomic sequene of the ntl gene in Danio rerio and its homologues in mice
(the T gene or Brachyury) and Xenopus (goosecoid or gsc gene)? Either the
resource from which you received it or the sequence itself.  Also, I am
currently working on the ntl gene and its mutation (resulting in the
disruption of notochord formation) upon exposure to various
concentrations of mutagens.  I was doing the literature search and found
very little concerning toxicologic studies and was hoping that maybe
someone else has had better luck.  Any help would be very much
appreciated.

	I can be reached at <bottesch at winnie.fit.edu> or at:
		James Bottesch
		Department of Biology