Your email was bounced

uuscan.rexx, by way of wap at inforamp.net Wayne A. Powell postmaster at VRB.COM
Wed Nov 8 19:28:47 EST 1995

Bounce from Virtual Reality BBS vrb.com because

The users Mail Box is full. They Must clean it up before they can recieve
any large email.

Users on this system have a limit of 20000 Bytes
per mailbox.

The header of your email is as follows
>From mustang Wed, 8 Nov 95 06:23:27  remote from vrb.com
From: wap at inforamp.net (Wayne A. Powell)
Subject: Revisiting the rec.aquaria reorganization RFD
Date: 8 Nov 1995 12:37:25 GMT
To: zbrafish at net.bio.net

Unfortunately, due to delays and personal conflicts, Dustin Laurence and I
had some trouble getting the CFV process going for the reorganization
after the first RFD posting on June 23rd this year.  We both appologize
for that.

After discussing it with Dustin, I have taken up the gauntlet and have
submitted a 2nd RFD to news.announce.newsgroups (et al) to rejoin another
discussion period.  There have been some minor changes to the first RFD as
proposed.  Dustin remains principally involved, though I will be handling
most of the mechanics of the discussion period due to Dustin's
committments and time restrictions.

You have all been patient with the delays and I encourage you to take a

\|/   Wayne A. Powell             AeroWood HyperMedia Publishing
wAp! <wap at inforamp.net>          <http://www.inforamp.net/~wap/>
/|\     ~~~ "Home of ZiP! The Sharp Zaurus Info Page" ~~~