On-line zebrafish database

Monte Westerfield Monte at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 10 17:39:09 EST 1995

A group of us were appointed at the 1994 Cold Spring Harbor meeting on
zebrafish genetics and development, to establish an on-line database of
information for zebrafish researchers.  We have obtained funding from the
National Science foundation and The Zebrafish Database Project is
underway.  We are currently in the process of implementing the database
which will run over the Internet.  We need two kinds of help:

1.  We ask that you help us with this project by making suggestions for
the kinds of data that will be included in the database.

2.  We hope you can tell us how you use the current Fish Net WWW server
and what sort of things you would like to be able to do with an on-line
database.

If you do research on zebrafish, please take a few minutes to answer these
and other questions you can find under "help!" at:
<http://zfish.uoregon.edu>

Thanks for your help.

--
Monte Westerfield