undergraduate labs

martha lundell mjl4m at virginia.edu
Sat Nov 25 17:08:52 EST 1995

I will be teaching a development course at a small
undergraduate college in Virginia next semester.  I was
wondering how feasible it is to use zebrafish in undergraduate
laboratories.  In particularly I'm looking for simple
experiments that a novice such as myself could set up and that
could be accomplished in one or two lab periods.  Does anyone
have any proven experiments that the students enjoyed.  Please
respond by email: mjl4m at Virginia.edu

Martha Lundell