Tenure track position available

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 6 14:01:39 EST 1995

I'm posting this for John Kuwada
***********************************

Dear zebrafish colleagues,

The Department of Biology at the University of Michigan has an opening
for a junior faculty to fill a tenure track position.  We seek an
outstanding candidate working on the development of animals.  The
Department is expecially interested in persons utilizing molecular
genetics to study the development of a genetically amenable animal.
The successful candidate will join a young and vigorous group of 8 faculty
that utilize molecular genetics to study the development of Arabidopsis,
C. elegans, Drosophila, Xenopus, and zebrafish. If you are interested, I
encourage you to apply by sending a C.V., copies of reprints, brief
summaries of present research and future research plans, and arrange to
have 3 letters of reference sent by Oct. 16, 1995 to:

Chair
Developmental Biology Search Committee
Department of Biology
University of Michigan