another postdoc positon available - zebrafish embryonal stem cell culture development

Pat Edwards edwards at
Mon Oct 30 13:41:02 EST 1995

I am posting this for David Barnes

I have a postdoctoral position available in my lab to work on zebrafish embryonal stem cell
culture development.  We also have a couple of other projects on neural stem cell culture and
genetic manipulation of invertebrate cells that might be of interest to someone out there.

Details can be obtained by e-mail to barnesd at

(David Barnes, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Oregon State University)