mail from Rinus Bogers

Maarten van Breemen vbreemen at knoware.nl
Wed Sep 13 04:12:42 EST 1995

Hello everybody,

My name is Rinus Bogers, and I am study director Ecotoxicology at a
contractlaboratory in the Netherlands, NOTOX B.V. We are busy with the
introduction of the Early Life Stage test with Zebra-fish in our lab.

Is there anybody who can inform me about comparative studies on toxicity
or teratogenity of chemicals/pesticides in different fish species
including zebra-fish during the early lifes stages including embryonal
development, larval stages and swimm-up fry?

Greetings from Rinus Bogers.

E-mail via: vbreemen at knoware.nl