Wanted: Darjeeling-like strain of zebrafish

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Fri Sep 15 17:05:12 EST 1995

Message posted for Keith Cheng
**********************************

Wanted: Darjeeling-like strain or other strains that may be dissimilar to
the Oregon AB and C32 lines.

We need a genetically Darjeeling-like zebrafish (unlike others), preferably
adults, that breeds on its own (not squeezing), NOW.  We will pay shipping
costs.  We optimally want a number of breeding pairs.  Anybody have it
(including Asia)?  We can do genetic characterization.  I will share it with
the community once it is characterized and multiplied.

Thank you.

Keith C. Cheng
Department of Pathology C7804
Penn State College of Medicine