in situ meltdown

rep at icbr.ifas.ufl.edu rep at icbr.ifas.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:28:38 EST 1995

I've got a question about in situ hyb. with zebrafish.  I've only done two of
these experiments, once with 120 hr and once with 240 hr.  I've just noticed
that my 240 hr embryos are trashed, they look really horrible.  The 120 hr
embryos didn't do this, so I'm trouble-shooting differences in procedure.  Has
anyone else seen this difference between the early and late timepoints?  What
about length of hyb?  I did 8 hrs with the 120 hr embryos, and ~16 with the 240
hr embryos.  I would appreciate any comments.
Chuck Peterson
Whitney Lab.
St. Augustine, FL
rep at icbr.ifas.ufl.edu