World Congress

Tim Stabler TSTABLER at IUNHAW1.IUN.INDIANA.EDU
Tue Aug 13 15:01:19 EST 1996

I put this on a couple nets yesterday but am not sure if it made this
one.  I am on the planning committee for the Congress on In Vitro
Biology which will be meeting In June in Washington, D.C.

If there is anyone out there who might like to present a paper or
poster session on your work on cell culture, let me know,  I have
abstract forms and/or can let you know an Email address to get them
or anything else you might need to have.  There is a tentative
program now but I have no idea who will be speaking at this point.

Timothy A. Stabler, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
Indiana University Northwest
Gary, IN 46408