breeding

khench1 khench1 at leo.infi.net
Sun Aug 25 18:57:27 EST 1996

Hello, I just had a question, which, from reading some of the articles
will probably seem kind of stupid, but here goes. Ive got 6 zebra danios
in a 55 gal long, two of the f were very fat with eggs, I was feeding
them frozen brine shrimp along with varius prepared foods, and then one
day they weren't so fat. I'm sure that they bred but can't find any sign
of eggs. It's been about 3 days now and still no eggs and no fry that I
can find. I am sure that three of them are males. The aquarium is
heavily planted. There are also 4 white clouds, 6 tiger barbs, 6 rummy
nosed tetras, 2 corys, 1 2 1/2 in gold dot pl*co, and 1 2 1/2 in plain
pl*co.
Do you think they probably got ate? thanks

Kyle