Pigmentless embryos???

Anand Chandrasekhar anandc at BIOLOGY.LSA.UMICH.EDU
Wed Jul 17 16:15:29 EST 1996

We make 0.4mM (0.006%) solution of PTU in fish water.  It takes about 1-2
hr of vigorous stirring (longer the better) to dissolve completely.  For
treating embryos, I dilute the PTU water with an equal amount of fish
water to reach the final concentration.  PTU remains in solution and
eyepigmentation is minimal or absent upto 72h.

Anand Chandrasekhar