Nicholas C. Weaver nweaver at
Thu May 23 11:47:29 EST 1996

In article <46D53C572C at>,
Tim Stabler <tstabler at> wrote:
>I sent a message two days ago but never got it myself so am not sure
>it went through.
>Is there a listing of zebrafish people?  If so, where can I get it?

	Yes.  On the University of Oregon zebrafish web-page
( there is a list of Zebrafish researchers
and associated people.  The URL is
Nicholas C. Weaver             Ash C++ Durbatuluk, ash C++ gimbatul, ash C++
nweaver at              thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimapatul!          -Tolkien (if he programmed C++)
It is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, .signifying nothing.